cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem of creating Report

Hi all !

I got a problem of configuring Report Designer.
I determined the Vendor daemons running on the agents successfully using Flexnet Manager in the "servers" tab
but when I try to aggregate the information of my license and vendor daemon to the “data warehouse” by clicking the reports tab-> report designer-> Increamental Aggregation, under "Aggregate data for selected vendor daemon" there was no Vendors in the list to be selected.

Could any body help me to find out where the problem is ? 😞

Thanks in advance !
(1) Reply
Hi,

I am finding difficulty in creating report from the available Report templates "Closed Work Items Daily" i am displayed with the following message.

Closed work items each day
No work items were found.
Why did this happen?
Why did this happen?
This report presents historical data from the data warehouse. This data is collected by automated data collection jobs. It is possible that this chart is empty because these jobs have not had a chance to run yet.
To run the data collection jobs manually as an administrator, go to the Reports tab in the administrative web UI for the Jazz Team Server. Select the "Run all data warehouse collection jobs for all applications" link. After the jobs have completed, try viewing this report again.
It is also possible that the selected parameters did not return any results from the data warehouse.