cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Oracle VM Manager Service API Calls

Hello,When integrating with Oracle PCA, my understanding that there are two kinds of integrations needed.Integration with the Oracle VM Manager web services in order to enable full capacity calculations.Install inventory agent locally on VM hosts in ...

Solved Can a SKU be in more then one purchase program ?

Hello Community,My question is can a SKU be in more then one Purchase Program?or in a higher lying Purchase Program?I.E SKU 9EM-00562 tell Purchase Program is MSEA and  I know this one is in the SPLA Purchase Program.Best regards, Frank07

Frank07 by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cisco Webex Integration

We have FNMS 2019 R1 On-Premises.We need to Integrate Cisco Webex Enterprise license with Flexera. How can we do this ?

Automated Report Delivery Failing

Hi,I have a report in cognos analytics that is scheduled to run weekly, and to both save and email the output report.The running and saving the output is working at the scheduled time, however the email is not being sent.I tried typing in specific ad...

Solved Changing status on many devices at the same time

We have an issue in FNMS The CMDB has one status and FNMS has another status.We need to change the status in FNMS for many devices CMDB status is End of Life and in FNMS it is still Active.We will not get them into FNMS automatically since there is n...

KMaria by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved FNMS Reporting - search by multiple values

Hi Guys,I have a report created in cognos analytics for FNMS that allows you to search for an asset and return all of the software installed on that particular device.Is there a way to have a report that gives this information, but uses a bulk list o...

Where's the spinning gear wait animation?

Hey guys - I noticed that the spinning gear animation stopped showing up on a lot of pages, for example when running a custom report or deleting a data input connection. Now I have no way of knowing if the server is actually working on whatever reque...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos