cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Customizing AssetWarrantyType

Hi,I tried customizing the asset warranty type, because a customer has more specific requirements (12/24/36/48/60 months).I createda ComplianceResouceStringtwo ResourceStringCultureTypea AssetWarrantyTypeIIS has been restarted and the result can be s...

2021-06-14_14h16_20.png
mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Compliance Trend Report showing different data

Dears,I am trying to understand the output of compliance trend report.When I generate the report for a license I see snapshot date and compliance position.Could someone please shed more light on what1] snapshot date is2] compliance position is? why i...

aansari by Level 5
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to collect "Digital access data"?

Hi all, I want to know how to set up SAP connection on the beacon and to collect SAP's Digital access data. In my experience to try out 1) unable to find out the SAP connection on my beacon. 2) Unable to see the data on WebUI on the related TAB The...

Management of O365 user license allocations when ComplianceUser is Inactive but assigned in O365 portal

Hello all,we have a small challenge with a client and I would like to hear your opinion on this issue. The O365 portal is connected to FNMS via the OOB adapter and provides reliable data. The customer's O365 process currently states that no users wil...

Solved data mapping template

Hello,The Business Adapter Practice Guide makes reference to: "A data mapping template is a tool we use to map existing data sources to the FlexNet Manager database for use when building our business adapters. The template contains all available fiel...

ReganL by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

FNMS to Servicenow Integration

Currently we don't have integration between Flexera to ServiceNow, and as per requirement we need to integrate Servicenow into FNMS. Also we know that it requires license to integrate for on-prem. But if we migrate it from on-prem to cloud do we stil...

SAP License Position stuck

SAP License Reconciliation stuck with below syntax A license position is currently being calculated in the background. Some actions will be disabled until the calculation has completed Please suggust

SRicky by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

FNMS-BMC Integration Data is not exported from FNMS

Hi,I'm working to integrate FNMS to BMC for exporting software and computer information.Though we completed the adapter configuration following the documentation, i can not see any data exported to Intermediate DB or to CMDB When i checked the log , ...

Import log Query.png
emtmeta by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos