cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discovery & Inventory Rule is completed but All Inventory is empty

Hello,

I ran Discovery & Inventory Rule, in the System Task, it was completed but All Inventory was empty after hours. In Incoming folder of Beacon Server and Application Server are empty, too. I have 2 questions:

a) How long does it take to publish inventory information on the FMNS Suite page?

b) What should I check or do to fix this problem? Thank you very much.

This is in the All Discovered DevicesThis is in the All Discovered Devices

This is in System TaskThis is in System Task

All InventoryAll Inventory

Because the first time running rules was last night, then this is the status in 1 discovered deviceBecause the first time running rules was last night, then this is the status in 1 discovered device

(1) Solution

Hi,

a) How long does it take to publish inventory information on the FMNS Suite page?

After Reconciliation the devices will be populated on the FNMS Suite page.

please check the logs this path X:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\Logging\InventoryRule on the Beacon server. 

If you expand the Test Zero / Test Agent then you will see the Download log. 

If you click  'See details' on Test Zero / Test Agent  will get the Rule Execution Details status (Success or Failed).

Thanks,

Sreerama Yenuga.

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

Hi,

After Reconciliation the devices will be populated on the FNMS Suite page.

please check the logs this path X:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\Logging\InventoryRule on the Beacon server. 

If you expand the Test Zero / Test Agent then you will see the Download log. 

If you click  'See details' on Test Zero / Test Agent  will get the Rule Execution Details status (Success or Failed).

Thanks,

Sreerama Yenuga.