cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Oracle Java Platform 8 Standard ARL File evidence

I found that there is a lot of evidence imported from the ARL for Oracle Java Platform 8 Standard. Some of them appear to not be the licensed version of JAVA (not Java Platform 8.0.%) I am mainly interested in 8.0.0.132. Here are some examples: NameV...

Automatic Agent Deployment Configuration Changes

When performing targeted FlexNet inventory agent upgrades, we need to make the configuration settings changes required to stop checking for the server certificate and the certificate revocation. Where do we include those registry values when using th...

Reconciliation Error FNMS on-prem 2021 R1

Hi,after upgrade to 2021 R1 reconciliation throws an Error:2021-08-23 04:58:19,161 [INFO ] RecalculateDiscoveredDeviceMembers2021-08-23 04:58:19,161 [INFO ] Failed to execute Writer 'RecalculateDiscoveredDeviceMembers' from file C:\ProgramData\Flexer...

Azure VDI

Can FNMS report on Azure VDI services via the Azure Connector or any other means? 

dcannon by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Export Purchase Orders and Licenses

I am looking for a clean way to export our purchase orders and licenses from one FNMS system and then import using a business adapter into another FNMS system. In this scenario we have an FNMS system built in 2 different networks that consume the sam...

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Post FNMS upgrade getting Invalid object name 'dbo.importedtechnopediaarlmappedproduct' while reconciliation

We have upgraded the FNMS from 2019 R2 to 2020 R2 and the upgrade was successful.  Post upgrade, we started to encounter an error while the reconciliation.We are getting "Failed to execute Writer 'Populate temporary table from imported Technopedia re...