cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Container Inventory

we are using FNMS 2021 R1 version and as per our understanding this version of flexera is capable of collecting application inventory from Kubernetes. I would like to have some documents and roadmap on how to gather inventory form kubernetes using FN...

File Evidence

Hi, Need your help guys. I have a situation wherein in the process of software deployment via SCCM, it downloads the installer on the machine for easier installation (or if necessary uninstall the software). However, having a newer version of the sam...

Solved Evidence Template for Unrecognized Evidences

Hi,we have a lot of unrecognized evidences that we would like to have investigated and, in the best case scenario, assigned by Flexera.Is there a template for completing and collecting unrecognized evidence to send to Flexera? And where can i find it...

LuckyLu by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Reporting on Raw Evidence type

Hi Guys,On the Flexera cloud implementation of FNMS/ITAM - are we able to report on Raw Evidence type? As I cannot seem to find the Raw Evidence type listed in the reporting module, unless I am missing something here? My scenario is as below I can se...

2022-03-04_10-49-47.png
bmaudlin by Level 9 Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos