dennis_reinhardt
Frequent contributor

Re: Adobe CC recognition

Jump to solution

Hi @maria_2019 

I've created a licence too, with a purchase and the SKU you've used ... in our system this license will cover all the requested applications by default.

Current Photoshop Version is: Photoshop 2020 (CC)

Supported Downgrade: down to Photoshop CC (2014)

2020-05-18 20_37_52-Clipboard.png

Could you please try to add a second purchase order, same SKU but diffierent name and create another license with the unprocessed purchases "process wizard". This is what I did to get this result. You could also check "License Compliance > Compliance > Recommended License Changes"  if there are any updates for your SKU and the licenses linked with it.

https://docs.flexera.com/FlexNetManagerSuite2019R2/EN/WebHelp/index.html#topics/Lic-RecommLicChanges...

Best, Dennis

maria_2019
Active participant

Jump to solution
Hi Dennis,

the SKU 65297757BA02A12 is the one for Creative Cloud all apps, not only Phototshop.

Maybe I have not made myself clear. The license is created correctly with the applications of Creative Cloud (as an application suite) and its respective downgraded versions attached. However, some application installed as Standalone (Photoshop and InDesign 2020) are not covered on a device where also the Suite Creative Cloud 2019 has been recognized. I am wondering why. Maybe because they are just recognized as Standalone.

BR,
Maria
0 Kudos
kclausen
Flexera
Flexera

Jump to solution

@maria_2019 - When I create a license with this specific Adobe Part Number (65297757BA02A12), it create a license with a product bundle of all the individual Adobe CC products, it does not create the license by attaching the Adobe Creative Cloud "suite", from our ARL.  Therefore, all of the stand-alone installs of Adobe Cloud products should be consumed against the license.  See the attached picture of the Applications tab of the created license.

View solution in original post

maria_2019
Active participant

Jump to solution
Hi @kclausen,

thanks for your reply.
When do you recommend then to use the Suites? Is it more suitabl in case of automatic recognition for User metric?
Kind reagrds,
Maria

0 Kudos
EHacking
Frequent contributor

Jump to solution

Maria, did you check Recommended License Changes? I've found many times that I have to update the licenses because Flexera doesn't automatically update them. 

I also created a new licensing using that SKU, and Photoshop CC (2020) is included. So I'm thinking the Recommended License Changes might include adding that.

Erick Hacking, CSAM, CHAMP
IT Software Asset Manager, Lead Sr.
0 Kudos