cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Last Activitity Status = NEVER SaaS Manager

Hello,

Trying to understand why ALL users in SaaS Applications/Managed SaaS Applications/Creative Cloud show last activity:  Never FOR ALL USERS.      I find this to be impossible as we have over 5K active users in the portal.  I would expect activity date to show.  This connection has been set up  for several weeks so it's not a matter of reconciliation.  That has occured several times over.

(1) Solution

@shelby_day - The Adobe Cloud Portal API does not return any usage data - at all.

This is where ITAM comes into play since almost all of the work done with Adobe Cloud products are performed on locally installed applications (Acrobat, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, etc.)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

@shelby_day - The Adobe Cloud Portal API does not return any usage data - at all.

This is where ITAM comes into play since almost all of the work done with Adobe Cloud products are performed on locally installed applications (Acrobat, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, etc.)

I thought somewhere along the way I "heard" that but wanted to confirm it.  Thanks!