Flexera One IT Asset Management January 2023 update includes the following new features and updates.
Note: For detailed information on these new features and updates, see the What's New in Flexera One / January 2023.
New allocation reason field added to the consumption tab
|A new Allocation Reason text field has been added to the consumption tab on license properties, allowing you to document the reason why a user or device was allocated to a license.
|New Columns in the VMs Inventory Gaps From vCenters Report
Three new columns have been added to the Virtual Machine group in the VMs Inventory Gaps From vCenters report.
- Device name: The system name of the virtual machine.
- Last known state: The status of the virtual machine most recently reported by your cloud service provider.
- VM type: The type of virtual machine.
|Ability to Recognize IBM Red Hat JBoss and Middleare Installations
Previously, there was no visibility on JBoss usage. With this release, the inventory capabilities of the FlexNet inventory agent have been extended to detect the installation of the following Red Hat JBoss and middleware applications:
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- JBoss Web Server
- Decision Manager
|Changes to Supported Operating Systems and Compatibility with Other Products
The following operating system versions have been added to the list of supported operating systems on FlexNet inventory agent:
- Cent OS 9
- Debian Linux 11.5
- Fedora Linux 37
The following product versions have been added to the compatibility list of IT Asset Management with other products:
- Citrix Virtual Apps server (previously XenApp server) 7.2209
- Citrix Virtual Desktops (previously Citrix XenDesktop) 7.2209
- EdgeSight for Citrix Virtual Apps (previously XenApp EdgeSight) 7.2209
- IBM License Metric Tool (ILMT) or HCL BigFix Inventory on IBM DB2 9.2.30
|FlexNet Inventory Agent Change Log
List of updates to the FlexNet inventory agent.
|Inventory Beacon Change Log
List of updates to the inventory beacon.
|Resolved Issues in the January update
List of known issues resolved in the January update.
We love to hear about your experiences, so let us know how things go with these updates by posting a comment here or in the FlexNet Manager Forum. Of course, the friendly Flexera Support team is also always standing by to take your call.
Thanks for being a partner of Flexera on this journey.