cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Sign-In Failure - FNMS UI

one of our associate is not able to login to the FNMS UI.he has the operator role and was able to login till this morning.other users with same role are able to login and i am also able to access (admin role)i tried disabling and enabling the associa...

Restricted Admin Access

We are creating a new role for admin access except for the ability to configure operators.When we allow the Admin features except for Configure operators of FNMP the role is unable to view system dashboard and activity log as expected.Does anyone kno...

FNMS Agent support for AIX versions

We are running 2019 R1 and are looking to deploy FNMS agent to AIX servers running in our environment.On reviewing the 2019 R1 release notes I noticed that only 7.x is supported but on reviewing the 2017 R2 release notes that 5.x, 6.x and 7.1 are all...

Solved What Data Items are imported by Inventory Adapter from SCCM?

Our customer are trying to import by Inventory Adapter to the FNMS from the inventory data collected by SCCM.The FNMS has be installed in an external cloud environment, so the inventory data will be taken out of the customer environment. So from the ...

sinage by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Version Upgrade and its effect on PURLs

Hi All, We are with FNMS on-Premise 2017 R2 version and planning to upgrade to 2019 R1 version. Will be there any effect on PURLs.How to find the available PURLs and their versions from FNMS On-Premise application?

sree335 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Flexera Agent Version Numbers

Is there any reason why the Flexera Agent Version Number says  2019 R1 on the Inventory Device Properties page when you display the installed applications but it references  13.7.zxxx   when you use the Inventory Agent Status page??   Which number sh...

sgillette by Flexera Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved details of evidence

Hello -We are pretty new to Flexera.Very simple scenario:Flexera says I am consuming an Acrobat 11 Std license because it's installed on my laptop(I don’t have it installed)How can I figure out WHY Flexera thinks I have Acrobat Systems Acrobat XI?Is ...

jrsikors by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos