cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Agent Schedule Explanation

Good dayI have a customer that would like to know how the Agent Schedule works. For e.g. They have set the agent schedule to start at 8am daily and commences with 7 hours. They want to understand that process.Can someone please explain as to how this...

Solved UltraEdit / UltraCompare Bundle

We purchased (40) UltraEdit v26.10 / UltraCompare v18.10 Bundles each title with it's own key. What is the best practice for licensing/tracking bundles? Do I need to separate that purchase into individual applications (I'm thinking no, since its one ...

jrobs3 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Size restriction on .ndi file?

Is there a size restriction on .ndi files? We have some inventory files from a few red-hat servers that aren't being processed. They get dropped into the inventories folder but never show up in FNMS. It appears these files are larger than others that...

FNMS R2018R1 User Swapping with SSO

HelloIn our environment we using SSO we have the issue that while you logged in you become somebody else that is also working at this moment.So the name in top corner is changing to somebody else after a refresh of the screen normally you become your...

FrankvH by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flexera Analytics SSL

Hi I'm trying to get Cognos/Flexera Analytics configured with SSL according to the install guide. I'm currently trying to add a certificate to the Cognos keystore using the ikeyman tool. I try to open to CAMKeystore database as described in the docum...

Application(s) behind SKU/Product Code

Hello,Is there away to report applications linked to a SKU/product code without creating a PO and license?I have a list od CA product codes and I want to list which application(s) are behind this code.RegardsFrank

FrankvH by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

FNMS 2018 R1 - VCenter 6.7 inventory

Hello,We have FNMS 2018R1 on premise installed and we have to inventor Vcenter 6.7. As I understood R2018R1 only supports till 6.5.Do we have away to inventor 6.7 on a R218R1 release?RegardsFrank 

FrankvH by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restriction Tab Availability on FNMS

Hello CommunityI am struggling with many of my enterprise customers that the restriction tab is not available on certain license metrics.. especially User and Named User.Flexera tells me that not really many customers have this issue and therefor the...

blixtr by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Using NDTrack.sh 2019r1.6 for 2018r2 on-premise

It has been some discussions in other threads about Oracle DB inventory issues and Java inventory on linux. Since the on-premise version 2019R2 is delayed until November are their any easy way for us to deploy the NDTrack.sh 2019R1.6 for our 2018R2 o...

mag00_75 by Level 8 Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos