cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

No applications associated with known SKU

What is the process for getting applications associated with a SKU?  We were building a licensed based off a known SKU, but no applications were associated once it was created.  Also, what is the process for requesting unrecognized evidence be added ...

Common error on discovery logs

When performing discovery and inventory on Unix servers, I often face the problem "The server's host key is not cached in the registry." I'm attaching here also the screenshot.Sometimes it goes away with no actions, sometimes it remains forever. Do a...

marcog by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

sku recoognition upon import

We import our purchases and the system they come from populates the SKU field.  When I go into unprocessed purchases and open the purchase FNMS recognizes the sku (previously processed is next to the sku and I can select the dropdown next to previous...

ADDM adapter - LPAR data missing in UI present in XMLs

Hi Dear Community,We have a FNMS Cloud solution and were trying to bring in LPAR data from our ADDM adapter. The OOTB solution for ADDM adapter doesn't bring in the Main frame data in its orignial queires. So we are replicating the adapter in UAT to ...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Disabling Upload Third Party Inventory Data

Hello Dear Community,Is there a way I can firmly disable the data being uploaded to the cloud operations database for FNMS cloud. I did try disabling the scheduled tasks - despite that, I still see the data being uploaded as soon as the adapter compl...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows server Datacenter license assignment

Hi Community,While assigning Windows Server Datacenter licenses to Host, the underlining VMs still consume windows server standard licenses. What is the best practice to avoid such thing?Thanks in advance for a reply.