cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

project end date

does the project end date / start date (defined in the project properties page) have any influence over data entry for migration requests ?is this intended just for info purposes ??

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Combination ZENworks - Adminstudio

Rear one, we would like to work gladly strengthened with MSI packages. In addition we want to merge the Tool AdminStudion in ZENworks. We would provide gladly with the AdminStudio Snapshots and these then with ZENworks would distribute. Did someone a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shared Assemblies

I have used the Application Isolation Wizard to isolate one of my applications using a private assembly. I would also like to create a shared assembly for a DLL file and install this into the WinSxS directory on Windows XP to see how this works.I wou...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

GUID issue

Using InstallShield 6.0, we constructed our own GUIDs by taking the InstallShield GUID and appending a numeric profile id, to allow the installation of multiple copies of the product on the same machine, but only allow one copy of each profile. We wo...

bjaber by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Advertizement

Hi,I do not know how to use advertizement feature in .MSI. Can any body suggest me how should I can go ahead by enabling this feature.Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

newbie question

hi allhere's my problem;i've run InstallShield Repackager to create a new project, made a snapshot of my app installation, then clean the files and reg entries i don't want. so far, everything is fine.but then, i need to run InstallShield developer t...

kardock by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

ISM and MSI Error

Hi,I hv created .MSI using Repackager successfully. I hv the following query..(1)When I open .ISM file in the developer and run "Full MSI Validation suite" it gives some error which I resolved and built with 0 error and 0 warning.(2)When I open .MSI ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forcereboot

Hi people,A quick question regarding the force reboot action. After the installation is through and the computer is rebooted, I need to log on again using Admin rights. I assume this is viable with MSI, but I have no idea where to start looking. Can ...

Multiple setups required

Problem - Application that I'm trying to convert to MSI requires three different setup's to complete. First is base product install, then there are two additional setup's required to bring up to current version. I've tried letting Repackager launch...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos