cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Chrome Full version details

Hello there,

I was trying hard to find the full version of Chrome that is installed for our users.
When you look into Google Chrome 106 Evidence, it just says, it takes the version 106.0.% for recognition.

Is there a way to report on the actual version/subversion?

I can find it on a specific PC, under Evidence and the column Raw Version: 106.0.5249.119

Anyone tried to do Such report? Where can I find the Raw Version field? Maybe it's called different when building the reports?

(1) Solution

@vytasdem - The Application Transparency Report has been a feature of Flexera One ITAM since March of 2022.  Please try it out!

https://docs.flexera.com/fnms/EN/WebHelp/index.html#topics/Rep_AppTransprncy.html

Remember that by default, this information is not available.  You must explicitly set the Import Detailed Evidence check box on each Application title that you wish to include the raw evidence for this report.  This can be done for a specific Application, or you can Multi-Select Applications on the Installed Applications view to set this option.

View solution in original post

(5) Replies

hi, you may wish to refer to the Recognized Applications Transparency Report

Unravelling the mysteries of Java (and other products) actual versions for licensing - Community (flexera.com)

If the version column shows what you are looking for? 

Cheers.

I've seen this article, but maybe I've forgot to mention, that we are using the Flexera One solution, and this is for on prem only.

@vytasdem - The Application Transparency Report has been a feature of Flexera One ITAM since March of 2022.  Please try it out!

https://docs.flexera.com/fnms/EN/WebHelp/index.html#topics/Rep_AppTransprncy.html

Remember that by default, this information is not available.  You must explicitly set the Import Detailed Evidence check box on each Application title that you wish to include the raw evidence for this report.  This can be done for a specific Application, or you can Multi-Select Applications on the Installed Applications view to set this option.

Thank you, will try this out!

Great! this is just what I was looking for!