cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera One / SaaS Manager API Integration Penetration Testing Options

Hi. Looking for guidance on Flexera One / SaaS Manager API integration penetration testing options. How does Flexera cater for customers wanting to ensure their API connections are secure? Thanks. 

(6) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm not entirely sure I follow what you're wondering about here.

Are you asking about what penetration testing is done of Flexera One (and specifically the SaaS Manager capabilities in Flexera One)? Your Flexera contact can provide security-related documentation and test results upon request on a confidential basis.

Or are you wanting to do penetration testing on some API yourself?

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Thanks for responding. I am getting the internal testing info from our AM. However, my cyber team are wanting to know how they can test the API if they wanted to do that. Any suggestions? 

Specifically which API are you looking to test?

Information about Flexera APIs is available here: Looking for Flexera API information?

However you've mentioned "integration" here, so I'm wondering if what you're asking about is an API in a 3rd party system that SaaS Manager consumes (uses) when integrating with that system. In this case the above info is unlikely to be helpful, and you would need to look for API information related to that particular system.

Please be aware that performing penetration testing of any of Flexera's SaaS systems must only be done with specific prior agreement with Flexera. This is to ensure your plans will not have negative impacts on the services.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Salesforce API. 

sorry. SaaS Manager to Salesforce API. 

I can't think of anything called "SaaS Manager to Salesforce API". Are you sure this is a real thing? Where have you seen it referenced?