cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Microsoft O365 coverage

Hi, what is covered and maybe is not covered by using the Microsoft O365 adapter integration? - Microsoft Office - Microsoft Exchange - Microsoft SharePoint - Microsoft Yammer - Microsoft Skype for Business - Microsoft Power BI Thanks & best regards ...

oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Changing the frequency of an Inventory \ Discovery task

Greetings,I currently have an Oracle discovery that runs weekly, we need to change that task to run daily. As a manager covering during a knowledge gap, I'm kinda hacking at it and I want to ensure I'm doing it right.  Please see my attachment. Is th...

Solved Linux Inventory Agent file - RPM-GPG-KEY-FlexeraSoftwareLLC

Hi everyone -I've noted that in the 2019 R1 FNMS installer, within the "Linux X86" folder there is a file called "RPM-GPG-KEY-FlexeraSoftwareLLC" with what looks like GnuPG key of sorts. Does anyone have information of what this key is needed for if ...

kstaude by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved FNMS License Summary to Power BI Tool

Hi Team, @ChrisG How can we push the data from FNMS to Power BI tool using API calls, specifically the report http:///Suite/Licenses/List/BreachesIs it something we can configure and provide the API calls? or what is the best way to push the data to ...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Ticket Status for ARL Updates (FNMS Cloud)

I submit frequent requests for updates to the ARL.  This ticket Status is set to ENHANCEMENT once the Content Team accepts the request.  As far as I'm concerned, this is a deceiving status from a customer standpoint.  I see how you may look at this a...

pennym by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Library update

Hi, could you please check if the correct library for Adobe was provided for the April library update? Thanks & best regards Oliver

oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos