cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Creation of Reports

HI, We have a requirement to create the reports which shows the following . Asset and configuration information including:o Expiring supporto Technical Supporto Licenseso Certificateso Warrantieso Recommendations on course of action needed• Asset cha...

nvnbs1 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved FNMS with SSO integration

I am curious if anybody has integrated FNMS (cloud) with their SSO and how users and there data were migrated?Is there a migration path for reports created under those user profiles? Or is there no migration capability?Thanks in advance for the insig...

Oracle LMS Services

Has anyone ever contacted Oracle LMS Services to get training and understanding of their licensing without initiating an audit? My manager would like to understand more about some of our Oracle licenses but doesn't want to initiate an audit by contac...

How long are Beacon Alerts "active"?

During the setup of a beacon, we encountered some problems causing an alert to show up on the Beacon status page. "Last download of packages for managed devices failed. Check the log file on the beacon server." I believe the problem has been resolved...