cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report shows in correct data.

Hi,

we've a custom report which uses stored procedure to display the records.
So the issue is, the data is not being display correctly. For example, in web UI in place of serial number the device name is displayed but when i check in output table of stored procedure,  the data was arranged correctly.
So I'm not sure where i can check,

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Custom reports can't normally be configured (at least using the UI) to display data from a stored procedure. How was the custom report configured in your case? What you are describing sounds like some kind of column mapping has been done incorrectly.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Custom reports can't normally be configured (at least using the UI) to display data from a stored procedure. How was the custom report configured in your case? What you are describing sounds like some kind of column mapping has been done incorrectly.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Correct, there was an issue with Column mapping  and i was able to figure it out. 
Looks fine now, thank you