cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with reconciliation after Flexera 2022 R1 upgrade

Hi, 

I wonder if someone run into the same problem after upgrade. 

The upgrade itself went smoothly but when we run reconciliation afterwards we got following error in the logs:

Failed to execute Writer 'CreateVDIUserConnections' from file C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\ImportProcedures\Inventory\Writer\VDI.xml, at step line 78
Error: The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_VDIUserConnection_ComplianceUser". The conflict occurred in database "FNMSCompliance", table "dbo.ComplianceUser_MT", column 'ComplianceUserID'.
Removed 0 VDI user connection records for users who no longer have access to VDIs
Updated inventory date for 0 VDI user connection records.

Anyone?

Best regards, 

Paweł

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

See the following article for information about this issue: CreateVDIUserConnections writer step may fail with error: The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_VDIUserConnection_ComplianceUser". (IOJ-2258826)

@ppyrzynski - thanks for working with Flexera Support to diagnose this!

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

We have plan on coming week.  Will share feedback on this.

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

See the following article for information about this issue: CreateVDIUserConnections writer step may fail with error: The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_VDIUserConnection_ComplianceUser". (IOJ-2258826)

@ppyrzynski - thanks for working with Flexera Support to diagnose this!

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)