cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BMC Discovery API Extractor

I've been asked if the API extractor for BMC Discovery is able to extract rugged comm devices such as Siemens  RUGGEDCOM - Rugged communication equipment - Siemens Global

I have viewed the normalized data received into Data Platform and do not find these and will need to view the workfolder on the next run but is this a device that Data Platform should be able to normalize?

(1) Solution

@TeriStevenson 

I've quickly searched Technopedia, and these Siemens products/models are currently not included. However, I'd encourage you to submit the details from the normalization process and request them to be added, please contact Flexera Support with the details attached to the case. (Siemens is a tier 1 manufacturer...)

Thanks,

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

@TeriStevenson 

I've quickly searched Technopedia, and these Siemens products/models are currently not included. However, I'd encourage you to submit the details from the normalization process and request them to be added, please contact Flexera Support with the details attached to the case. (Siemens is a tier 1 manufacturer...)

Thanks,

Thank you John.  I have an open case and will work through that with support and ask that these be included.  Appreciate your help on this one