App Broker Knowledge Base

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Knowledge Base Articles

Error 500.19 when Accessing the App Portal Site

Summary When attempting to access the App Portal Site, HTTP Error 500.19 is encountered Symptoms When attempting to access the App Portal Site, the following error may be displayed in the browser: Cause The Windows Authentication section is locked fo...

saleman by Level 6
  • 1 comments
  • 0 kudos

Backup the App Portal Database

SummaryThe following steps can be taken to backup the App Portal database.SynopsisTo restore App Portal to a previous state, a backup of the database is required. In general, it is considered a best practice to regularly back up the database. In addi...

nbikos by Level 5
  • 0 comments
  • 0 kudos

How App Portal Determines the Client Time Zone

Summary This article explains how App Portal determines the client time zone Synopsis App Portal determines the Client Time Zone by obtaining the CurrentTimeZone from SCCM for a given device. Discussion The following query is run against the SCCM dat...

saleman by Level 6
  • 0 comments
  • 0 kudos

Error: Authentication Failed. Message: Unable to connect to the remote server at AppPortal.Business.FSG.FlexeraServiceGateway.Authenticate()

SummaryError: Authentication Failed. Message: Unable to connect to the remote server at AppPortal.Business.FSG.FlexeraServiceGateway.Authenticate()QuestionError: Authentication Failed. Message: Unable to connect to the remote server at AppPortal.Busi...

mge by Flexera Alumni
  • 0 comments
  • 0 kudos

Getting My Apps Tab to Display in App Portal

SummaryThis article discusses troubleshooting steps if the My Apps tab does not get displayed for users.SynopsisThis article discusses troubleshooting steps if the My Apps tab does not get displayed for users when accessing the App Portal site.Discus...

saleman by Level 6
  • 0 comments
  • 0 kudos

ActiveX Discovery using Internet Explorer 11

SummaryIn order to use ActiveX discovery within Internet Explorer 11 for App Portal, certain client settings must be applied.SymptomsIn order to use ActiveX discovery within Internet Explorer 11 for App Portal, the client machine using Internet Explo...

nbikos by Level 5
  • 0 comments
  • 0 kudos