cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summary

This article discusses troubleshooting steps if the My Apps tab does not get displayed for users.

Synopsis

This article discusses troubleshooting steps if the My Apps tab does not get displayed for users when accessing the App Portal site.

Discussion

If the My Apps tab does not get displayed for any users, please verify the following settings:
  • App Portal is integrated with FlexNet Manager Platform or FlexNet Manager Suite under the Admin | Site Management | Settings | Integration | Flexera Service Gateway
  • ?Enable My App Feature?? setting is checked under the Admin | Site Management | Settings | Web Site | Catalog Behavior | My Apps Options
If the My Apps tab gets displayed for some users but not others:
  • Verify the User Computer Relationship for that specific user and device exists under the Admin | Site Management | Imported Users and Computers | User Computer Relationships view. If the relationship does not exist, make sure the device is the primary device for that user in SCCM.
  • Perform a data sync to import the latest changes from SCCM into App Portal. This can be done under the Admin | Site Management | Settings | Deployment | Common | Sync Data Now

Additional Information

For additional Information, please see Enabling and Configuring the My Apps Tab.

Was this article helpful? Yes No
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎Oct 18, 2018 07:18 PM
Updated by: