cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possibility to share the logs(UI configuration changes, login and logout of users, platform settings) to customers CSOC

Hi Forum,

we have an ITAM instance and customer is expecting to share all kinds of logs from Flexera One ITAM to their CSOC for security reasons. Is there a possibility if this can be achieved?

Please provide your suggestions.

Regards

(4) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

A wide range of logs are available to be downloaded from the Flexera One UI. On the Data Collection > System Tasks page, expand a task you're interested in and click on available links to download the associated logs:

image.png

On beacons installed in your environment, you will find most logs in directories under:

• C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\Logging
  • C:\Windows\Temp\ManageSoft

On computers in your environment with the FlexNet inventory agent installed, you will find most logs in the following directory:

• C:\Windows\Temp\ManageSoft

Also see the following article for more information about beacon and agent logs (ignore the information in this article about application server logs, as it is not so relevant for Flexera One): FlexNet Manager Suite Logging Reference.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi @ChrisG ,

Thanks for the inputs but customer is expecting all the login and logout and all other logs to be shared to their centralized security operations center and please let know if that can be achieved and if there is any option for the same.

Regards,

To get last login date details in Flexera One, go to the Administration > User Management page. This will show the last login date for each user, and there is button where you can download the data to CSV format to be shared with the CSOC team.

If you use single sign-on then your identity provider may have logs showing login and logout activity.

I don't know of any way to find logout details directly from Flexera One if you don't use single sign-on. If this would be valuable, you may wish to create an Idea in Flexera Ideas so others who have interest in this capability can vote on it.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

This is a critical feature that is needed. We also need the ability to monitor login / logout and send to a SIEM. We also want to monitor creation of local accounts.