cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cors errors testing Flexera SaaS Manager APIs

Hi All

Attempting to test APIs for Flexera SaaS Manager to view results before exporting in other ways. I cannot get any test to succeed. All tests come back with cors errors. 

I am using a token generated from saas manager that works when attempting the same api call using python. 

Anyone else having issues or is it user error?

Thanks

(1) Solution

I was able to get the developer site tests working. The API key created in SaaS Manager needs to be run through the token process to generate a refresh token. This refresh token is used in the developer site for testing. 

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I think the APIs are currently set up to not allow CORS preflight requests, which sounds like it is probably what is affecting you here.

The configuration of the Flexera One APIs in this space is currently under review. Would you mind raising a case with Flexera Support detailing exactly how you are calling the API and the errors you are seeing so that the Support team can link up your query with the review that is underway?

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

I'll raise a case today. I am testing using the open developer.flexera.com site below. 

https://developer.flexera.com/docs/api/saas/v1

I was able to get the developer site tests working. The API key created in SaaS Manager needs to be run through the token process to generate a refresh token. This refresh token is used in the developer site for testing.