Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger SCCM inventory from commandline

mag00_75
By Level 8 Champion
Level 8 Champion
Hi

We have the challenge to use cyberark for the SCCM import to fnms onprem. Since the adapter do not have the support for cyberark I was thinking of trigger it by microsoft task scheduler where cyberark have permissions to update the password regulary.
How is the syntax to trigger this inventory adapter from a commandline on a beacon?
(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Try a command line like the following:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Flexera Software\Inventory Beacon\DotNet\bin\ComplianceReader.exe" -s "Your SCCM connection name"
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Try a command line like the following:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Flexera Software\Inventory Beacon\DotNet\bin\ComplianceReader.exe" -s "Your SCCM connection name"
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
Thanks Chris
My misstake I did was using source type instead of connection name