cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Connection Test Fails - 'cannot be used for communication because it is in the faulted state'

By Anonymous
Not applicable

All of our v14.1 and v14.2 beacons return this error message when hitting the 'test connection' button (screenshot attached) for any new SAP connection. However when we execute the connection it completes just fine so there's no issue with the data that we supplied. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Peter

(4) Replies

@Anonymous 

If you've got this resolved then please share your findings with the community if you think others could benefit from it. If not, you may want to raise a support case and request assistance in further troubleshooting...

Thanks,

mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi,

I have seen this happening for different types of connections over the years. I just don't rely on that test connection function anymore. Nice if it works, probably still ok if it doesn't.

Best regards,

Markward

I understand (@mfranz), so if you (@Anonymous) have access to an environment where this issue can be reproduced at will it may be beneficial to get it logged as a support case so that we can ask engineering to get it fixed.

Thanks,

@JohnSorensenDK  - I opened one last week, it's 02134041