Azure Connector - Azure VM data not retrieved in 2019 R1
There's a problem with FNMS 2019 R1 reading Azure Connector data and it is uncertain if the issue is related to version differences between 2019 R1 and 2019 R2.
- App registration in customer Azure tenant setup according to specifications and Beacon connection test shows "Success" (PowerShell, connectivity, etc. OK)
- Same connector settings scified to both prod and test
- Test setup running 2019 R2
- Production setup running 2019 R1
- Test setup populates the Cloud Service Provider Inventory & CloudServiceInstance_MT table:
- Production setup fails to populate due to unknown reason:
- Both have identical Warning messages in the ComplianceReader logs which do not affect the outcome
Here's another catch:
- Both Prod & Test setup are able to read VM data successfully from my Visual Studio Azure subscription
This thread has been automatically locked due to inactivity.
To continue the discussion, please start a new thread.
Can you check the mentioned tables and "ImportedCloudServiceInstance" to see if anything meaningful was imported?
Hi, thanks for your input @mfranz!
I re-imported from scratch and unfortunately that table is also empty in 2019 R1 prod setup.
I suspect this might something within FNMS reader in 2019 R1, but I probably need to test this on another 2019 R1 setup somewhere.
You might want to start looking into the Adapters and Connectors Reference, part V. It is quite comprehenisve.