cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction Tab Availability on FNMS

Hello Community

I am struggling with many of my enterprise customers that the restriction tab is not available on certain license metrics.. especially User and Named User.

Flexera tells me that not really many customers have this issue and therefor the priority to realize my feature request have no high priority for Flexera..

Really? Dear Community, how do you deal today with enterprise customers where licenses where bought central and decentral? How do you make sure that only the authorized organisations, locations or cost centers are using the particular licenses?

Please give my your dumb that we become attention for this feature.

Thank you all.

Greetings

Oliver

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

For people looking at this thread, also see the following thread where a similar question has already been raised: Limitations on Restrictions Tab

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi Oliver,

I agree, I have seen examples repeatedly where restrictions on user based licenses would have been an easy fix.

Best regards,

Markward