cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAC Usage Data

Is the inability to gather usage data on FNMS scanned MACs a shared experience with all customers?   If so, please advise if remedy is underway.  If not, do you have a document/list that can be leveraged for trouble-shooting potential issues?   We have excellent tracking on our MACs, but no usage data.  

Any assistance/guidance is appreciated - thank you. 

(3) Replies

Hi @deannag 

Please see if this old thread can give any hints here in case you haven't yet read

https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Forum/quot-Usage-agent-is-configured-not-to-run-on-this-machine-quot/td-p/124340

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)

The following post may provide some other pointers and tips to consider when seeking to enable and configure usage metering on computers: Application usage metering using the FlexNet inventory agent

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Thank you!