Highlighted
Active participant

MAC Usage Data

Is the inability to gather usage data on FNMS scanned MACs a shared experience with all customers?   If so, please advise if remedy is underway.  If not, do you have a document/list that can be leveraged for trouble-shooting potential issues?   We have excellent tracking on our MACs, but no usage data.  

Any assistance/guidance is appreciated - thank you. 

3 Replies
Highlighted
Flexera
Flexera

Re: MAC Usage Data

Hi @deannag 

Please see if this old thread can give any hints here in case you haven't yet read

https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Forum/quot-Usage-agent-is-configured-not-to-run-on-...

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The following post may provide some other pointers and tips to consider when seeking to enable and configure usage metering on computers: Application usage metering using the FlexNet inventory agent

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)
Highlighted
Active participant

Thank you!

0 Kudos