Occasional contributor

Flexnet analytics for Multi-tenant environment

Hello, 

we are using the FNMS multi-tenant environment for which the Analytics tool can't be used, do anyone have any workaround to use the Analytics with Multi-tenant.

If yes, please provide me the steps to be followed. 

7 Replies
Highlighted
Consultant

Re: Flexnet analytics for Multi-tenant environment

Hi @Vijayflexera ,

thanks for posting and i'm also facing the issue and hope i too will get an answer for this and i'm using an 2018R2 on prem setup.

Regards,

winvarma

Highlighted
Active participant

Hi,

we are running a multi-tenant enviroment too (2019R1) and it is still not possible to use Analytics.

It depends on what you want to do or report, maybe i can see if we are facing the same issue and if we have a workaround.

-Daniel

Highlighted
Flexera
Flexera

Hi @Vijayflexera@daves1 , @daniel_klein,

The MSP build for FNMS does not include Cognos licensing. So you would have to use your own licensed version of Cognos with the instructions called out in the following document: https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Knowledge-Base/Installing-FlexNet-Manager-Suite-201...

Please log a case if you do have the licensing in place and the configuration called out in our install guide does not sort things out for you.

Regards,

Vijay

Highlighted
Occasional contributor

Hi Vijay,
Do you mean that we have to request for additional licenses for COGNOS? is it bundled with Analytics modules.
0 Kudos