cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Agent hasnt inventoried for more than 90 days

Hi All,

Does anyone know what the cause of FlexNet Agent has not inventoried on the Oracle server for more than 90 days? Is it possible the agent is no longer working on this server? (uninstalled or broken). Or there is an Oracle error inside (ORA-01034: ORACLE not available), so no Oracle instance inventory was collected?

Appreciate your assistance.

Thank you.

Regards,

Faten

(1) Solution

Hello Faten

Usually agent issue we will recommend checking the agent program log files to start with. Whether it's inventory issue or upload process issue , we should usually get a clue from those log files.

We noticed you already open the support ticket to the team , hence the support engineer will assist you if you provide with them.

Cheers

Kevin

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

Hello Faten

Usually agent issue we will recommend checking the agent program log files to start with. Whether it's inventory issue or upload process issue , we should usually get a clue from those log files.

We noticed you already open the support ticket to the team , hence the support engineer will assist you if you provide with them.

Cheers

Kevin

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)