cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the new May 2024 Kubernetes Inventory Agent functionality also available in FlexNet Manager Suite

In the Flexera May ITAM Newsletter it mentions "The Kubernetes Inventory Agent recognizes accurate worker node inventory for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform clusters". Is this limited to FlexeraOne or is it also available in FlexNet Manager suite?

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Most recent changes in Flexera One ITAM (like this one) are expected to be included in the upcoming FlexNet Manager Suite 2024 R1 release.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Most recent changes in Flexera One ITAM (like this one) are expected to be included in the upcoming FlexNet Manager Suite 2024 R1 release.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)