All Data Imports sitting in a pending state and does not complete
Good day community
We are experiencing an issue where all of our Data Imports are sitting in a pending state. They do not complete. We recently upgraded to 2020 R1.
We have checked the following:
- All services are running on the batch server
- All iis application pools are started and are running with the correct account on the web, batch and inventory server
- All logs show no errors at all
- All the data imports zip files are sitting in the D:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Beacon\IntermediateData on the batch server. It's stuck there
- I have added the command timeout in the registry and it is set to 8 hrs
Please advise urgently 🙂
This thread has been automatically locked due to inactivity.
To continue the discussion, please start a new thread.
Have you checked if something is stuck in the BatchProcessor?
try to reset the user and password in the Microsoft IIS application pools where ever your Flexera service account can be found there.
Restart IIS, that should help...
Thanks & best regards
Is there any log indicating what process exaclty is stuck? Is it importing the zip files, a reader or a writer?
You mentioned, your import tasks were pending in the Batch Process Scheduler. I would guess there must be one process currently active, blocking the system. They can't be all pending, can they?
- Can you clear the Scheduler/Batch Processor completely?
- What has led to this? A migration? Did you copy the database from anywhere else?
- Did it work before?
Do you Batch Process log files show ANY activity?
Have your verified that the Batch Processor and Batch Process Scheduler services are running. If not, try to manually start them. If they are running, then restart the servers and recheck the activity in the Log Files.
Looks like the compliance calculation from the morning is still running. You should check the log for this process from ...\Compliance\Logging\ComplianceReader