cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Setup.iss file with progress bar

Hi,I currently created a silent automated installation for Lotus Notes R5 using the "setup.iss" option. Is there a way to add a progress bar so the the installation is not totally silent. Or is there a way to create a response file or unattended in...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

GroupWise and Rights

Hi,I have built an MSI for GroupWise 6.02 using the Repackager and Author tools. I login (as an admin rights user) and run Repackager. GroupWise installs Windows Messaging, reboots, and then installs GroupWise 6.02. Then I take the 2nd snapshot.Wi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

repackaging installshield to Msi

Hi,As an administrator, I'd like to upgrade Installshield installs to Msi in order to have a progress bar and that my deployment tool (zenworks) be aware that the install is in progress (if I use Iss files it just launches the install and does not pa...

Put MSI´s together

Is it possible to put MSI-packages together. I want to install more than one product in one routine.Kind regards McTomac

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visio 2000 Technical Edition [Repackaging]

Hi Community I'm tired.. because i'm trying the last 3 Days to repackage Visio 2000 Technical Edition. But afterthe Installation of Visio 2000 (Package) at a other System Visio crashes with a Runtime Error. Anyone know's how i can avoid this problem...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customizing MS Office 2K SR-1

I am trying to customize a installation of MS Office 2000 with Admin Studio 3.01Running into problems.Here is what I am doing.1. Create a .mst file within tuner that should install Custom Full installation of Office.2. In Author, apply that .mst to t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Packaging Office 97

I am somewhat of an InstallShield newbie, so forgive me if I am making elementary errors...Has anyone had any experience packaging Office 97 for an NT4 terminal server? I am getting some rather interesting errors whose solutions elude me!For instance...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Packaging Microsoft Applications

I've got to admit, I'm obviously missing something quite fundamental here. Simple apps like WinZip and Acrobat Reader seem to pose relatively few problems. However, I have been [trying to] package Microsoft applications on Windown NT Terminal Server ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service will not start

Does anyone have a fix for services not installing after a repackage? I have three services that need to install/start at installation time, but I get the "xxxxx service failed to install....verify that you have sufficient privileges...." The repacka...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos