cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

error 1919 ... ODBC error 11

Hi everybody,I'm stuck in the middle of a packaging project by an error while installing the package release on a clean machine.The application is Dreamweaver Ultradev 4, the release was successfully build with no warnings or error.At the end of the ...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Machine based application Failed Repair Option

I have an application which was installed via active directory.It installs correctly and appears to be happy on the client machine.But when the repair option from the control panel is run the repair operation fails.the application still functions and...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

adminstudio wininstall import

Is it possible to import wininstall 6 txt files into adminstudio 3.5 rtm, because my beta version only supports wininstall version 7 and above

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

App Isolation Questions

Hithere are some things that I am struggling to understand with App IsolationIf I isolate all system files locally on XP then can I be assured that all the legacy apps will only ever load the local copies of system files?In practice, will that put a ...

looeee by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Verification that a TRANSFORM was applied

I love this discussion database.Finally I have someone to talk to about packaging.Does anyone know how to verify (from the client side) that a TRANSFORM had been applied with the install?I know I could check for the data the transform applied.But is...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

AdminStudio 3.5 Beta - Check for Updates

There is no documentation about where InstallShield wants feedback collected for AdminStudio 3.5 Beta.When using the "Check for update..." The product code is not registered on the server. Contact the administrator of your InstallShield Update Servic...

AdminStudio 3.5 Beta - Legacy Setup Conversion Wizard

8/16/02 11:00When using the "Legacy Setup Conversion Wizard" with a valid ZenWorks AXT file. The Wizard will go through the following steps then hang.Converting Novell ZENworks file 'D:\Apps\Media\AppName.AXT'*** BLAH BLAH BLAH. ***Copy source Fil...

Custom Dialogs

HI,Im Preparing a set up using AdminStudio 2.0 author.I have customized dialogbox say "FeatureSel",which appears when you select "custom" option in the "SetUpType" Dialogbox.In "Feature Sel" Dialog i have three check boxes which contains top level f...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

?? Include ISScript.msi in another msi ??

Hi,From now on, the only way that I found to include the IS Script engine into a setup is to create a setup.exe.What if I do not want to create a setup.exe but an msi package?Is it possible to include the IS Script engine? How? Nested installation....

bertilh by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reg entries not working on some packages.

My company is in the process of rolling out Windows XP. We have active directory set up and are installing software via policies. I have spent the last month building MSI packages for this. We have hit one snag. Both my Winzip package and a term...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos