cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Class not registered

After upgrading to VP1 click on Tuner from within ISAS and get the following messageiside : ! Class not registeredC:\Program Files\InstallShield\AdminStudio\5.0\Tuner\System\iside.log----------------02-Jul-2003, 13:17:10------------------Error: -21...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creating a Custom Config Transform

I'm not sure how to do this, or how BEST to do this. I want to install an application, in this case Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 (which nicely enough is a vendor supplied MSI). AFter the installation I want to make some customizations to the application....

Setup and running

Hello all. I am new to the repackaging arena so forgive my lack of knowledge. I have a question. I have a clean PC that i want to run the repakcage wizard from. I am testing Admin Studio 5. The documentation says to run the setup.exe from the C:\Prog...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Digital Signatures

Just curious. Someone told me it was possible..but I never bothered to listen to how..I have a local digital certificate issuing server in our WAN. I want to sign my MSI packets and use the ADS to say that only signed MSI packages may be installed. d...

Adminstudio 5 & VMware

The VMware Repackaging Wizard does not display any virtual machines. I'm running WMware 3.1.1 build 1790.Is there a way to fix this?Regards,Rene

Peerke by Level 6
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

dialogs on tuner

i am currently using adminstudio 3.01. i'm trying to create a transform for acrobat 6 pro. i'd like to turn off some dialogs, however, there's no subfolder "dialogs" under application configuration. did i miss something or i'm just using a lower ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office 2000 Transform

I am trying to apply a Office 2000 Transform through SMS but have been unable to type the correct syntax in the command line. Has anyone on this forumn no the correct syntax? Any help would be appreciated. I have had luck silently installing Offic...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error 1401 when deploying a snapshot MSI

I am consitently getting Error 1401 when trying to deploy a snapshotted legacy application that has been converted to an MSI using AdminStudio 5.0 SP1. The package is being deployed in system context and works when installed as a Domain Administrator...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adobe Type-1 Font deployment

Has anybody experiences in deploying adobe type-1 fonts and selfregister them. I have no problems doing it with truetype-fonts but with adobe type-1 fonts. will be pleased for any ideas ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos