cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Console One

Has anyone successfully packaged Console One? I'm not repackaging it but am trying to create a basic .msi (creating the components myself through the wizard). I get an error stating "this application has failed to start because jvm.dll was not foun...

BCM4309 by Level 8
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Profile Installation

Hello,I want to install a msi package to some other's profile so that such user can use the application properly. All the files should be installed to his profile folder only and similarly user registry key should be created accordingly. How can I do...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Removing dialog boxes

I am a newbie to repackaging using AdminStudio 5.0I am trying to repackage a small program called Geo - version 2.2 How can I repackage so that it will not display any dialog boxes (Welcome and Finish) to the end user (except the status, of course)?...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hoe do I create two installs in one package

I have two native MSI's. One of them must be installed before the second one will work properly. I would like to be able to somehow combine these into one installation so that the user only has to run a single install. Since they are native MSI's, I ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't figure this out

I get these errors when I try and repakage. Later on the whole thing bombs at fail.I have this directory on my system where I am putting eveything except the path does not include the "[" part in the path. What am I miss configureing. Why are the...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enable auditing ???

I have a package that sets rights on a few folders, is there a way to enable auditing on those folders if I choose instead of the following manual process?– Right-click “My New Folder I want audited” in Windows Explorer> Properties > Security > Advan...

BCM4309 by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Advertised Uninstall

I have a deceptively easy sounding question that I have not been able to find an answer to. I am hoping someone here happens to already know the answer.I deploy an MSI through GPO, when the user the application is assigned to is removed from the GPO...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom ACE's

I am trying to put a custom ace in my conflict solver which would allow me to check for any Uninstall key that my registry table may have. However it seems that string functions such as SUBSTRING, LEFT or RIGHT are not working due to which I am not g...

ConflictSolver 5.02 - Invalid object name 'cstblSubscribedData'

I get the following message Invalid object name 'cstblSubscribedData'after I have import a new application into the Conflict Solver Database, The DB is sat on a SQL server.I've only just upgrade to Value Pack 1 from SP1, I have a copy of the Upgrade ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos