cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Application Isolation Wizard and MST

Is there a way to isolate a package that has been customized with an MST? I can only see how to isolate an MSI directly.What is the preferred method of isolating a thrid-party app that is already an MSI?Thanks!

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tuner for Acrobat 6.0.1

I've created an MST file using the InstallShield Tuner for Acrobat 6.0.1. I'm trying to manage the deployment of the reader, not the full product.In the Tuner I shutoff the Update feature under Application Configuration, Preferences, Update tab and ...

Multiple same install

Hi All,It's my first come here...First, excuse me for my sentences : I'm French and I garantee you that I will make efforts...Second, thanks a lot of all of your solutions on the Community : those greatly helped me.Third : I'm IT Consulting on packag...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Msi and userprofiles

hii created a msi of a sw, that needs to have a inifile and a directory in the userprofile my problem is when i install the msi with user X the SW works perfectly, but when i log on with User Y on the same Workstation it doesn't work, because his pr...

saimen by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Define a path variable

I tried to package openoffice 1.1. There is a file sversion.ini under c:\program files\user\Applacation data. If i use the [AppDataFolder] the SW doesn't work. because the program doesn'nt understand blanks. it works with %20 and only the "/". I have...

saimen by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

install monitoring Problem

I'm sure this is a common Problem, but one I can't get my head around.when using installation monitoring from the repackager wizard. (on a clean VMware machine, running repackager from a network drive)The only thing it captures is the shortcut. no fi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repackaging Oracle Client 8.17

Has anybody been able to repackage the Oracle Client 8.17. For me everything works other than the OBDC driver which bombs at MSI install with a message saying Sqlresus.dll could not found!Error 1918 Error installing Oracle ODBC Driver,ODBC error 13T...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos