cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Repackaging Oracle Client 8.17

Has anybody been able to repackage the Oracle Client 8.17. For me everything works other than the OBDC driver which bombs at MSI install with a message saying Sqlresus.dll could not found!Error 1918 Error installing Oracle ODBC Driver,ODBC error 13T...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

[AppDataFolder] Amin/User XP account (INDESIGN)

hello,I have repackaged an application (INDESIGN).I have done changes in the "customed parameters (preferences)" which are saved in the file [AppDataFolder]Adobe\Indesign\version3.0\InDesign DefaultsAfter having installed the repackaged application I...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Photoshop probleme with power user account

Hello all :i have packaged photoshop CS 8; the install is well terminated , when i change my administrator account to power user account, i have this error message "the file of adobe photoshop is locked,use the Windows explorer proprietes to unlock...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Combining multiple msi packages

Hello, I am a brand new user of AdminStudio 5.5. Is there a way to use AdminStudio 5.5 to combine msi files (without using snapshots)? If so, could someone point me in the right direction please? I saw on the product info page the AdminStudio can ...

PerUser Installation

Has anyone run into the problem where you install a PerUser installation of a product and then attempt to uninstall it using a command line such as:Msiexec.exe /x {2367E2FF-6817-45EB-952E-5196F3789B68}Click Yes to uninstall it and then you get a dial...

BCM4309 by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

.bat Icons

I am having trouble package an application with a .bat file under Win/XP. The ICON file that is supposed to be attached to the file gets lost when I package the application. I am using InstallShield 5.5 (just installed recently), and am wondering i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Protecting Files

Okay, let's say that version 1.0 of said software is on the box and version 1.0 has 4 mdb files. Now I'm packaging version 2.0 and it has the same 4 mdb files within it. What I want it to do is only copy the mdb's if they aren't present.I notice th...

Template advice

I am new to the forum and need some help. I have several packages that are writing (appending) information to the windows (XP Pro) environment variable. The problem is that this information is regarding an ODBC driver and the info in removed on uni...

mupdike by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos