cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

install monitoring Problem

I'm sure this is a common Problem, but one I can't get my head around.when using installation monitoring from the repackager wizard. (on a clean VMware machine, running repackager from a network drive)The only thing it captures is the shortcut. no fi...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repackaging Oracle Client 8.17

Has anybody been able to repackage the Oracle Client 8.17. For me everything works other than the OBDC driver which bombs at MSI install with a message saying Sqlresus.dll could not found!Error 1918 Error installing Oracle ODBC Driver,ODBC error 13T...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

[AppDataFolder] Amin/User XP account (INDESIGN)

hello,I have repackaged an application (INDESIGN).I have done changes in the "customed parameters (preferences)" which are saved in the file [AppDataFolder]Adobe\Indesign\version3.0\InDesign DefaultsAfter having installed the repackaged application I...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Photoshop probleme with power user account

Hello all :i have packaged photoshop CS 8; the install is well terminated , when i change my administrator account to power user account, i have this error message "the file of adobe photoshop is locked,use the Windows explorer proprietes to unlock...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Combining multiple msi packages

Hello, I am a brand new user of AdminStudio 5.5. Is there a way to use AdminStudio 5.5 to combine msi files (without using snapshots)? If so, could someone point me in the right direction please? I saw on the product info page the AdminStudio can ...

PerUser Installation

Has anyone run into the problem where you install a PerUser installation of a product and then attempt to uninstall it using a command line such as:Msiexec.exe /x {2367E2FF-6817-45EB-952E-5196F3789B68}Click Yes to uninstall it and then you get a dial...

BCM4309 by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos