cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Packager Issues

Greetings to all

I have an issue with admin studio that I hope you all can assist me with.

I have snapshot the installation of an application and it seems to record the installation and states there are several hundred files and registry entries etc. during the build operation all seems to go well until the merge modules section then I receive an un-know error but the ism file is created and the source files are placed in the proper locations in my saved files directory. Upon opening the ism file in developer and going through the sections it is blank no files, registry entries or anything. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong??

Thank You
newtoIS
😞
(3) Replies
I have seen this happen once. I got rounf it by just running the snapshot again. It worked for me and I didn't dig deeper into the underlying cause.

Otherwise, you could uncheck the substitute merge modules option in repakcager. Not ideal though because you lose the benefits of merge modules (seamless resource sharing).
Thank You David

I was able to get the product to compile by un-checking the use merge mod's option but really did not want to do that. I have tried to compile this using other computers but receive the same error on all devices if there is anyone that has run across this issue I would appreciate any advice or assistance
This item has been resolved

Thank you to all responders
This issue has been resolved by installing the studio on another computer and then compiling
For some reason it was not functional on the first even after clean installing the OS.