cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Security settings on a registry key

We did a migration from one AD domain to another. We used the moveuser.exe MS tool and it appears to have broken some registry security settings on the hkcu\software\classes key. We noticed it because users can not install any exchange/outlook form...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Image in Dialog Box

I am using AdminStudio 5.5 and trying to build a basic MSI project.I am trying to change the default image in the "SetupProgress" dialog box of a basic MSI project and save it to a template file to be applied to all project builds. I have created an...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New to Install Shield... Having some probs

I hate to already be jumping on here the first day I own the software, but im already struggling a little bit...If someone could point me to basic documentations on transforms etc, that would be great...Also I read a post about the autorun browser fe...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Application reinstalls on launch

I have an application that I repackaged using AdminStudio 3.5 that reinstalls itself every time you launch the application. After the install completes, the application works correctly, until the next time you start it. The process repeats. Now if th...

Windows Installer Service not running after MSI setup

Hi,I have repackaged Photoshop Elements2 in a MSI file.When I install the MSI file, it's ok.But when I re-logon a windows XP session, I can't launch any MSI setup. It says "The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed..."Any idea?Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visual C++ Runtime error on iside.exe

<< Admin Studio 3.5 w/vp1 & 2 on Windows 2000 SP4 >>When attempting to open or create a .MST, Tuner returns a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime error with no error code. The program is ... iside.exe. The error is ... abnormal program termination.If we ...

ISDEV : error -1024

I'm packaging Adobe Illustrator 7.0.1 while trying to build the Msi I receive the following errors:ISDEV : error -1024: The source file "C:\Packages\WindowsVolumeAdobe\Illustrator 7.0\Illustrator.exe" for Icon Icon_Illustrator.exe does not exist.ISDE...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tuner: Error iside - "Klasse nicht registriert"

i´m using admin studio 5.02 with vp1.when starting tuner, it crashes with the error:in headline: "iside"error-text: "Klasse nicht registriert"logfile AdminStudioLog in \Programme\adminstudio50 says: 11:25:44 1 Debug: CDBConnection::ExecuteSQLCountEx ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos