cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Repackager error

I am getting this message when using the repackager:"ISDEV : fatal error -1501: Could not compress "C:\Packages\Netscape71custom\AppDataFolder\Mozilla\Profiles\default\calx5xha.slt/cert8.db" into "C:\Packages\Netscape71custom\Data1.cab""Notice the fo...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Acdsee

Hello: My probléme is as follows, I made a mst for the package msi software ACDSEE, except that I added a property "REBOOT" of value "SUPPRESS" in the msi of the commerce.As adminidtrator,and after the installation,I launch acdsee ,there is no probl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Product Condition Builder

I have just started using the product and need to figure out how to test for all prerequisites (Operating System, Disk Space, Browser version, other prerequisite software - Registry entry, etc.) before the install starts. I also need to create an au...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update Service

I am worried about the update serviceI believe that this is an installshield product that allows programs to update themselves automaticallyin our company environment we need to be able to install apps in a controlled mannerWe have a corporate firewa...

looeee by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

File permissions not working

I have an msi-project where I need to set modify rights for a specific group of domain users. I do this using the builtin permissions options for files and components. My Lockpermissions table entry looks like this:Client.ini - File - domainname - Do...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Readonly Edit box but should be scrollable

Hi All,I have a situation here when in I need to display an editbox with some data in it(This data cant come out a file) but the box has to be readonly and should have the scrollbar active. Can anyone out there help me please Regards

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SystemSearch and Feature Condition

I want to install a feature only if a file is not present on a directory.- I define a property with SystemSearch and create a condition in the feature : Level: 200 Condition : NOT (TNSNAMES) But my feature is always installed !

Customized merge module not applied in Repackager !

I created my own merge modules for a couple of DLLs (usually installed in c:\windows\system32) used by an application.I added the merge modules in my merge modules folder, but when I repackage the application (using AdminStudio Repackager), none of t...

AbSoLu by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quality Monitor reports everything as failing on my WinZip package

Should I ignore Quality Monitor reporting a multitude of errors on what otherwise appears to be a nice little straightforward smooth-running package?I have a WinZip package that I think I’ve successfully taken through a thorough package-building proc...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Admin Studio Ideal Enviroment

We are contemplating admin studio and the environment in which we intend to use it. We have a large number of applications that we want to repackage, test, and roll out via SMS2003. Our intention is to repackage every application we are currently usi...