cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expired Subscription Licenses

Hello,

We have some subscription licenses that are linked to a contract. The licenses have since expired and I have set the contract status to archived. I've notice that in All Licenses I can see all the records relating to the licenses that were purchased under the contract, albeit the purchased quantity shows a zero, which is what I'd expect. My question is, how do I clean up the All Licenses view to essentially 'hide' them? What is the best practice approach to this please?

Thanks

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You could consider setting the "Status" of the license to "Retired", and filtering your view to not show the retired licenses.

image.png

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Thanks. Does this have to be done line by line as there's a lot a line items. Can this be carried out in bulk?

Bulk updates be done in in the following ways:

1. Multi-edit a set of license records of the same type in the web UI by checking the licenses to be updated on the "All Licenses" page and then clicking the "Open" button; OR
  2. Use a business adapter if you want to import details of updates from some data source/file.
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)