cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oracle database Inventory Fails when using zero-touch

Hi all,

now I'm trying to gather oracle database inventory through zero-touch but fails with error as "Unable to gather Oracle database Information, sqlplus or sqlnet.ora file may be missing for oracle home: /PRD/oracle/app/oracle/product/agent12c/agent_inst"

Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

I'm using FNMP 2017R1

Regards,

gotqcorp

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
This message likely indicates that the agent found some evidence that the directory /PRD/oracle/app/oracle/product/agent12c/agent_inst is configured as the ORAHOME directory for an Oracle Database on this computer, but upon inspection of that directory it did not find the expected set of files for an operational Oracle Database installation.

Take a look in the full tracker.log file generated when the inventory is gathered and it may give some further insight into what is going on here beyond the summary status message that you have found so far.
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
This message likely indicates that the agent found some evidence that the directory /PRD/oracle/app/oracle/product/agent12c/agent_inst is configured as the ORAHOME directory for an Oracle Database on this computer, but upon inspection of that directory it did not find the expected set of files for an operational Oracle Database installation.

Take a look in the full tracker.log file generated when the inventory is gathered and it may give some further insight into what is going on here beyond the summary status message that you have found so far.
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)