cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDEA - Changing Users Between Service and Interactive / Batch editing Purchases

Hey everyone!

I just had a few ideas that i wanted to share and I hope this is the correct place to share it. 

I just wanted to post an idea for adding a feature in Flexnet Manager that allows an admin to change a user account from Service to Interactive or vice versa. This might not be a super common request but it could save time for the admins to go back and fix the issues without having to spend more time then it should. 

Also, 

Having a batch editing feature for existing Purchases would greatly help speed up some tedious work without the need for exporting and importing. The ability to choose different purchases and make a change on one that mirrors it to all selected (ie: status, purchase type, owerships, etc..) would be amazing. Again, it might not be super common but it would be a nice luxury. 

(1) Solution

Hi Blake, the Ideas portal is here: https://flexerasfdc.ideas.aha.io/

You may want to scrape your content and submit it there.  I hope that team Flexera creates a link to Ideas from the Community menus soon.

Thanks, David

View solution in original post

(3) Replies

Hi Blake, the Ideas portal is here: https://flexerasfdc.ideas.aha.io/

You may want to scrape your content and submit it there.  I hope that team Flexera creates a link to Ideas from the Community menus soon.

Thanks, David

For future reference for anybody finding this thread and also wondering about changing the type of operators, the following article describes how to change a FlexNet Manager Suite operator from a service account to an interactive account: Changing a Service Account into an Interactive Account

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
Hi, all -

First - thank you for sharing an idea. I love it when people bring well thought excitement to run by the group. And, I'd suggest all forum users who like the idea vote on it - votes are a key way items are prioritized for consideration!

Re: the menus - thank you for the suggestion, too. The ideas portal can be accessed from our product pages on community, but it sounds like a top navigation option is desirable as well. I'll get that on our roadmap.

Have a great day everyone!
Katie
If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.