cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to schedule a report in FNMS

Please share the steps on how to export the report as per the schedule set in FNMS

(5) Replies
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion
Hi,
What report do you want to export and which schedule do you mean?
Best regards,
Markward
All applications reporting to FNMS need to be scheduled a s report to send via emailid

Hello Krupamayee

See if helps. there is an existing enhancement request already of this one 'FNMS-53937' - Schedule the export of FNMS reports

Of course if your company hasn't yet reported the same to support team. I will suggest reaching to your local support team and pass this enhancement ID . The support team will add your request to the existing customer name lists to gain the priority to our product manager

HTH

Cheers

Kevin 

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)

Hi Kevin

Within the Cloud vs. OnPrem slides for 2019 R1, I saw that FNMS is able to schedule reports per Mail only with the OnPrem version. Exact naming is:  "Publish Scheduled Reports via Email"

Can you please show the needed steps ?

Regards

David

@davidwaldner - This is performed through the FNMS Analytics Module powered by IBM Cognos.