cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete accounts created in FNMS

I disabled accounts from FNMS and deleted the same from Product and License center as well.
Still I can see account details in FNMS.

(4) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Disabling an account in FlexNet is the appropriate action to take when it should no longer be used. Once created, accounts cannot be deleted as there is various audit and other data associated with each account that cannot be removed.

You could change the information on the account record if you needed to anonymize it. If you are using FlexNet Cloud, this may require a case to be submitted to Flexera Support as I'm not sure all details can be changed directly through the UI.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
Thanks for your reply.

I am still thinking about Product and License center , there is an option to remove account member anc cancel the subscription.

But I tried the same and still the account is visible in FNMS

I believe the PLC user administration is not connected to FNMS.

That is correct, PLC is download centre for all solutions a customer is entitled to, it has nothing to do with access to any of the solutions themselves.

Regards,

Thorsten

Senior Solution Architect in the SE team
(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera)