cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera Analytics - How Can We Help?

Hi there! We had such a great response to our Flexera Analytics Learning Lab! We are working on putting together content for a customer video series -- what types of "how-to" content would you like to see on Flexera Analytics?
(3) Replies
I know you're asking for general recommendations regarding Flexera Analytics, so this might be off topic.

I'm trying to confgiure Flexera Analytics on premises and can install it correctly. However, no matter what I do I get

"You could not be signed into Flexera Analytics
Invalid login response"

when I try to load the Analytics page. Do you have any troubleshooting recommendations or resources beyond the FNMS 2017 R3 Install Instructions?

THanks
Hi Brian,

Have you created the Analytics User Role and assigned that to your account?

Regards,
Liz
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
brianmcelraft,

In addition to Liz' suggestion, some other things to check are:

[LIST=1]
  • Ensure that a "full" install of Cognos Analytics has been performed. In particular for this specific error message, when selecting "Custom Install" in the installation wizard ensure the "Application services" and "Optional gateway" checkboxes are both selected.
  • Ensure that the .\Config.ps1 "Config\FNMS Cognos Config.xml" configuration command has been successfully executed.
  • (Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)