cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Agent Inventory Issue - RedHat

We are encountering an issue collecting inventory from an agent installed on a RedHat device.  The installation log shows the agent was successfully installed and has it's policy.  Other deployed agents are gathering and uploading inventory successfully.

In the uploader log, we are seeing: 

WARNING: Source directory '/var/opt/managesoft/uploads/Discovery' is not accessible or does not exist

WARNING: Source directory '/var/opt/managesoft/uploads/Inventories' is not accessible or does not exist

WARNING: Source directory '/var/opt/managesoft/uploads/UsageData' is not accessible or does not exist

Does this mean the agent does not have the appropriate permissions on the device?

Thanks

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
These warnings suggest that no files of noted types have been generated at this point in time to await upload. These messages would be normal to see in logging from a newly installed agent and no particular cause for concern on their own.
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)